HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER:
- Pause for a moment. Take a deep breath and tune into feelings of gratitude. You mean something to someone. They chose to express their love for you with this gift. They spent personal resources to bring you an intentional experience meant to enhance your life, honor the present moment, support a local business, AND go easy on the environment. That's a lot of good in your name. You deserve it. Awesome, isn't it?
- Locate the experience name on your voucher.
- Click on the search icon 🔍 located in the top right corner of this page and enter the experience name in to the search bar.
- Once typed, the experience you have been gifted will appear. Click on it.
- By clicking on the experience, you'll arrive on its respective page where you can learn more about the experience.
- Scroll down to find the Terms + Booking section and click on it to expand.
- Keep your voucher and order number handy until the time of your experience. Merchants will require these at some point during the redemption process.
- Be present and enjoy!
Questions? Learn more about How It Works, read our FAQs or contact us for assistance.
Did you receive your voucher in a gift box?
You can reuse, compost or recycle the materials. Check it out:
All gift boxes are shipped in 100% compostable mailer bags by noissue that meet American, European and Australian standards. These plant based babies are certified to break down in your home or city compost without leaving any harmful residue behind! We had to see for ourselves.
What's the point of a 100% compostable mailer bag if the shipping label stuck on it isn't compostable as well? That's right, we only use compostable shipping labels that are certified EN13434 and ASTM D6400 compliant.
Our gift boxes are made entirely of recyclable cardboard. More points if you can find a way to reuse it first before throwing it in the big purple bin.
That small piece of tape we use to secure the gift box? You guessed it, 100% compostable.
Once its job protecting your cherished voucher is done, this guy is recyclable as well. We won't be mad if you use it to write today's todo list on it first. More power to ya!
Already made from 20% post-consumer waste, vouchers can be recycled after your experience is over.
The moss in your box was naturally grown, gathered, dried and hand preserved by a family-owned business in Arkansas. Preserved with simply glycerine and floral dyes, this moss is compostable. It can also be reused for DIY projects! Just remember, because the moss is preserved, it shouldn't be mixed with live moss or water if you are not composting it. Here are some of our favorite ways to get crafty with moss:
- Placing it on a tray, in a dish or in a drawer to lay jewelry, rocks and trinkets
- Making wall art
- Building a seasonal centerpiece for your living space (Just make sure not leave any candles unattended!)