Margaret Lasater James
Three Private Restorative Yoga Classes + Zafu
Restorative yoga is a practice of slowing down and receiving. It’s learning how to be held and supported. It’s realizing you don’t have to do it all alone and something greater has your back. We do this by using yoga props and holding poses for extended periods of time because rest is the antidote to stress. Join Ayurvedic coach and rest guru, Margaret James in a package of three private virtual classes paired with an Olive & Olde's zafu cushion—the ultimate prop + support for your practice.
Virtual, Socially Distanced
MORE ABOUT THE CLASSES
Restorative yoga is a practice of slowing down and receiving. It’s learning how to be held and supported. It’s realizing you don’t have to do it all alone and something greater has your back. We do this by using yoga props and holding poses for extended periods of time because rest is the antidote to stress.
Join Ayurvedic coach and rest guru, Margaret James in a package of three private virtual classes paired with an Olive & Olde's lavender eye pillow—the cherry on top of your restorative practice.
Restorative yoga helps you understand that in a world concerned with speed and productivity, your worth is not derived from how much you do.
The main goal of every pose is to be as comfy as possible. We achieve this through props like bolsters, blocks, blankets, pillows, couches, and more. And we hold these poses in silence for several minutes. We allow our attention to turn inward to reduce the constant distraction of the outside world. We draw into ourselves and check in with the part of our hearts that is always guiding us. It’s a time to ask yourself “How are you, really, my darling?” And then, actively listening to your Self.
This is not a practice of stretching. We are stretched so thin as it is. Restorative yoga is about supporting every part of the body to evoke a gentle opening, a release, and a deep settling through the most tense and tired parts of your body.
Each class is 75 minutes and taught over Zoom. No yoga experience required.
Are you ready for deep relaxation? To restore yourself? To reduce your stress? To balance hormones? To tap into the creative energy coursing through you? To get better sleep? To live a more fulfilled and meaningful life?
MORE ABOUT THE ZAFU
Olive & Olde's zafu cushions (also known as floor cushions or meditation cushions) are made with premium 100% Baltic linen on the bottom/side band and luxurious waffle weave linen/cotton blend on top. Olive & Olde's logo is engraved into a cork tag that is top stitched on the top third of a reinforced carrying handle. The cover is removable for washing and access, if the need arises, to add or remove filling. Olive & Olde’s cushions are cut, sewn and filled in Denver, CO.
Each zafu is approximately six inches high and fourteen inches in diameter. They are filled with US grown and sourced buckwheat hulls, millet, and dried sage. Buckwheat hulls and millet support your spine and hip alignment during use. Millet adds cushioning while buckwheat hulls allow for airflow. Weight is approximately nine pounds.
Location: Shipped to a physical address anywhere in the United States
Margaret James is an Ayurvedic wellness coach and restorative yoga teacher mixing ancient wisdom and modern science to help you heal your gut, manage stress, and align with your purpose.
Ayurveda is the world's oldest healing modality with the fundamental belief that you are a unique expression of divine creation; there is no one size fits all.
It's with this shared belief that Margaret helps you dismantle the patterns holding you back from experiencing ease in your body and in your life.
She offers practices to empower your wellness through stress reduction techniques, food habits, pleasure practices, and mindset shifts.
ABOUT OLIVE & OLDE'S
Olive & Olde's is based in Denver, CO and run by a husband and wife duo. Built out of the valley of their own depression, they exist to combat loneliness, build up their community and provide a soft place for everyone to land. The pillows and cushions they make today used to only exist in their dreams, proving that beautiful things can be as sustainable as they are beautiful.
Their eye pillows are filled with cooling millet and calming lavender. Olive & Olde's is committed to their vision of a sustainable future and plants a tree in Colorado every time they produce a floor cushion.
"Enjoy your experience while being grounded by our eye pillow. Built to support you, wherever you may be." -Megan + Dylan, Owners of Olive + Olde's
This voucher is for three private virtual restorative yoga sessions with Margaret James + one zafu cushion from Olive & Olde's collection (equivalent to $115 in value at Olive & Olde's—redeemable for zafu cushion only.)
- Zafu cushion colors/patterns are subject to availability.
- Each yoga class is a 75-minute virtual experience. Internet connection and Zoom are required to access the class.
- Scheduling is subject to availability.
- Zafu cushion must be ordered by 12/31/21.
Further terms + conditions, policies, waivers, or contracts may be required by Margaret Lasater James and/or Olive & Olde's at time of booking, service, or order. Merchant may also have specific COVID protocols in place for the health and safety of both parties. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
EFFECTIVE DATE: 7/20/2021
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER
FIrst, order your Olive & Olde's zafu cushion:
- Click here to visit Olive & Olde's in-house zafu cushion collection.
- Add one 'Zafu Cushion' of your choice to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Enter the unique gift code on the back of your voucher and apply to the ticket to cover the full cost of your order. If you received a digital or home-printed voucher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number to receive your code.
- Complete the checkout process.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your zafu cushion has shipped.
Then, schedule your yoga classes:
- Click here to arrive at Margaret's website and enter the password written on the back of your voucher.
- After entering the password, you are granted access to the client dashboard for a survey, informed consent agreement, booking, and access to more information about your experience.
- Follow the link to complete the survey about your current health status, what you'd like to get our of your time with Margaret, and sign the informed consent agreement.
- Follow the link to book your first private 75-minute class. We recommend booking a time after you have received your Olive & Olde's eye pillow for maximum enjoyment!
- Once booked, you'll receive an email confirmation with the Zoom link to your first session.